Friday 13 October 2017

Stress No More

I couldn't sleep well these past few nights and I thought it was nothing to worry about. I woke up in the morning and went for my routine as normal as it should be. Little that I knew that something was wrong with me until I felt like vomiting yesterday at work without any reason. Oh my! Am I pregnant?

No.

Are you sure?

Yes.

I am just STRESS.

According to Richard S. Lazarus, stress is a condition or feeling experienced when a person perceives that "demands exceed the personal and social resources the individual is able to mobilize". In short, it's what we feel when we think we have lost control of events.

I am down with fever now. Itchy throat worsened it. I got two kids to take care of while Darling Hubby is away. My mom and my sister are unwell too. Work is killing me slowly but surely I guess. I can handle all of these until this evening I started to feel my body couldn't take it anymore. I have lost control =(

What should I do?

I rarely consult the doctor if I am unwell. I will try to avoid medication and consume more plain water daily. It took me about 3 weeks to fully recover on my own when I was sick months ago. But the impact? My sons will be affected as they are the ones closer to me and I am not going to let this happen. Again.

Solution : I will go to the clinic tomorrow and get the necessary medication. I wish for an MC but I know it is impossible; I am not dying anyway so stop acting like a baby. Haha..

Work pressure? Who doesn't feel it? In fact, I need pressure to keep me moving. Positive pressure grows me but negative pressure holds me back. I am a result-driven person and when things don't seem to go my way; I feel pressured.

Solution : Since I love what I am doing now (work), I let it pass and strengthen my self-belief system that everything happens for a reason and don't let those negativity surrounds my thoughts for too long. How? I talk to myself. Everyday. As often as I can. I want it to be stored directly into my conscious mind.

Stress is normal and our reactions will determine the level of its normality. If you feel so stressful; do something that you enjoy doing. As for me, I write.

Last but not least, I need a VACATION!


The end. Thank you! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment