Wednesday 15 May 2019

Come-Back Post

It is already the 10th day of Ramadan of Year 2019! I have been out of the blogging radar for a year, congrats for the unproductiveness haha! I am a little bit free now for my 30 minutes of writing so let's just start with May 2019 come-back post. Here goes!

1 May of each year is supposed to be a public holiday for all labour (in Malaysia) but a mother does not get a time off of her role, yes? no? Yes to me. I thought of waking up a bit late on the day itself but the kids were just as energetic as early as 7 in the morning! My boys are early risers just NOT like me, not as their father as well, opsss! The day was spent with me doing the feeding, bathing, screaming, laughing and other verbs which you can relate to parenting especially if you are the default parent. Of course, I felt so tired and I never gave up finding a gap in between the time where I could just rest my body and soul. Peacefully. Without any disruption. But sadly, it never happened. Neverrrrr...

Then came 6 May in which all Muslims started the first day of fasting during Ramadan month. Due to the unpredictable weather now; fasting has become a challenge especially to those who have to be outdoor. My boys were down with fever the first few days of Ramadan because of dehydration. The abnormal heat had hit them pretty much that they could not cope with. They were restless, hungry, thirsty, uncomfortable and cranky but let's face it, boys. That's how you learn and think of others who are unfortunate and also; fasting makes patience pays (trust your mother). My Ramadan so far has been quite moderate. I need to balance out my routines (work and personal) because I want to get a stable work-life environment later. I will do it. I willll...

As I am writing this post, I feel good about everything. It is always such a relief to be able to write and I owe my writing moment quite some time already. I may not be a contented writer who can write every single thing every day. I may not know the right way to convey a message through my stories. I may not even have this 30 minutes anymore in the next days. I don't know. All I know is; I am happy that I can write today :) 

Happy, Happy and Happy!

Just a thought; 

  • If being with your family makes you happy; spend as much time as possible with them. 
  • If working makes you happy; delegate your daily tasks wisely to ensure productivity.
  • If travelling makes you happy; plan your next destination and block your calendar beforehand. 
  • But if staying alone makes you happy; be sure that you are not living on earth. Oh, kidding! 

What makes a person happy differs from one another; so my message to you today is - Be happy because you deserve it :)


The end. Thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment